I am an experienced, enthusiastic educator, focused on helping teachers improve their practice through targeted workshops, online and blended learning opportunities, and one -to – one coaching.
I am a facilitator of focused brainstorming sessions, a proponent of technology – supported teaching strategies and a leader in collaborative course development.
I am a writer who blogs, tweets, and writes about education and technology.
- Issues and Possibilities: Teaching With OERs and Open Practices
- Develop Engaging eLearning Activities
- The Emperor’s New Clothes: Teaching in the Open
- Explore Open Educational Resources
- Instructional Skills Workshops – face-to-face, blended, online
- Learning Theories / Teaching Perspectives
- Re/Design a Course or Design a Curriculum
- Rediscover Blogs and Wikis